Hi Sieghard,
I was using the on-screen keyboard, and I was careful about capitalizing the
parts of my password that need to be capitalized and not capitalizing the rest.
And yes, I was trying to register for the beta on my iPad mini two. I expect
this will be the last upgrade for the mini too. I don't know why it's getting
it and iPod touch five isn't. But such are the breaks I guess. I was going to
try it on my 6S, and then I chickened out, not knowing if K NFB would work, as
I heard it didn't early on and still doesn't on the recently released android
nougat

Mary

Sent from my iPhone