That I can't say. I do know there are third party itunes replacements but they are not accessible.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: latest itunes

Is this possible? Does Apple release the interface specifications for
their devices? If so, are these free or do you have to pay Apple a fee
to acquire and use such specifications?

On 01/09/16 08:50, Russ Kiehne wrote:
I just wished a third party Software developer would come out with a
itunes replacement that would be fully accessible!