Jonathan,

I think you'd be disappointed if you had stood in line for NFC. NFC is not
widely used yet and according to many articles I have read the places that have
NFC do not generally even have the system activated. I believe NFC is still a
good year away at a minimum since there needs to be much wider adoption before
it really can be considered viable. HOwever, barcodes and digital gift cards
looks to be a greater opportunity for everyone.