Hi, Alan,

I had to go into the apps to reset the notifications again and now I'm getting
all of them back.  However, I don't get them on the locked screen.  Perhaps you
have to go into some of the apps and set them up in order to receive
notifications again.  I hope this will be successful for you.  Good luck.

Esther L.

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!