Well, I have two iphones currently with the same name and Apple I'd. I went in
on my new iPhone 7 as you suggested and turned notifications off and back on
for every app on my phone. However, app notifications are only coming in on my
old iPhone 6 and not at all on my new iPhone 7. Maybe you can't have two
devices with the sane name on the sane Apple I'd and get notifications on both
of them. If you can, I'd love to know how to do it.

After I get all my downloaded bard book info loaded on my new phone, I'll reset
the old phone to clear it and I expect this will no longer be an issue.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone