Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 11:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Quick Question for Apple iOS Beta Testers

I don't know if the NDA is a big deal as far as Apple is concerned or
how much trouble you could get into from Apple, but I do know Apple says
the following at https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/legal

5.     Definition of Confidential Information.  You agree that the
Pre-Release Software and any information concerning the Pre-Release
Software (including its nature and existence, features, functionality,
and screen shots), the Seeding Tools, and any other information
disclosed by Apple to you in connection with the Beta Program will be
considered and referred to in this Agreement as “Confidential Information.”

6.     Nonuse and Nondisclosure of Confidential Information.  Except as
expressly permitted in this Section 6, you agree that you will not
disclose, publish, or otherwise disseminate any Confidential Information
to anyone other than individuals who are enrolled in the same individual
seed as you, or as otherwise expressly permitted or agreed to in writing
by Apple.  You further agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent
any unauthorized use, disclosure, publication, or dissemination of
Confidential Information, including preventing access to or display of
the Apple Software to third parties.  You agree to use the Confidential
Information solely for the permitted uses as set forth in this
Agreement.  You agree not to use Confidential Information otherwise for
your own or any third party’s benefit without the prior written approval
of an authorized representative of Apple in each instance.  You hereby
acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential
Information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to Apple
that may be difficult to ascertain.  Accordingly, you agree that Apple
will have the right to seek immediate injunctive relief to enforce
obligations under this Agreement in addition to any other rights and
remedies it may have.

I'm not here to tell anyone what to do or not do with the beta and the
NDA, but I would definitely encourage anyone to read the NDA before they
agree to it and join the beta and make up your own mind as to what Apple
wants you to do and not do. I definitely would not just take the word of
Shaf Patel on this list.