Hi. Best to let the moderators deal with the offenders of the NDA because
they're also offending the rules of this list. So let Mark or Cara handle it.
Todd, that's your opinion about the betas, but I have hope that Apple will
address some of our issues. Not right away but when they can. As for using a
beta on a primary or secondary device, I only have an iPhone so I use beta
software on it. Same with my Mac and Sierra. If I had the money, maybe I'd use
a secondary device, but for now I don't mind the bugs to not use beta software
on my primary devices.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk