Hello everyone,

Well I guess I should have tried this, before writing to the list. But I
honestly didn't think this would make a difference.

I restarted my phone, and the Outlook app works just as it should. I
knew my password was correct. And, because I had tried more than once to
fix the issue, I knew it wasn't me.

At least now if this same thing happens, I know what to do.

Thank you,

Terri