From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 2:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Home in iOS 10.1.1

Hi Todd,

The good news is that as of iOS 10 you can in fact delete native apps such as
Mail, Voice Memos, Stocks, Calculator and so on. There are still some which are
essentials to the operation of the phone which can't be deleted and that of
course makes sense. These are apps like the App Store, Settings and so on.