You may want to read step 3 again.
I said to use cord-dot6 again to move to where it shows "activate default"
which is what the Apple label says.
Like I said, I turned speech off and was going by only what the braille display
showed.
Richard

“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Nov 19, 2016, at 8:51 AM, Sieghard Weitzel