Sieghard,

Both the U2 and the iPhone are completely muted.  So is my PC completely muted.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Braille commands for deleting app

Yes, but what do you do when you open an app or activate a button or link on
your iPhone? That is why I wrote you should try whatever braille command you
use to simulate a double tap. Sorry, I don't own a braille display or I would
tell you, but I'm sure there is an equivalent command for a double tap which is
one of the most basic gestures on the iPhone or, for that matter, on most touch
screen devices. Maybe somebody who has a braille display could turn speech off
and see if they can get to where they can delete an app only with the braille
display and then explain it better.

Good luck,