Thanks for the info! :-)  I've been looking at the BraillePen 12 and I
hadn't heard about the HumanWare 14-cell display!  I'm going to add that to
my list. *GRIN*  Below are the ones that I've been considering.  I'd
appreciate any thoughts that anyone has on them.

RefreshABraille 18 (8-dot Braille display.)

BraillePen 12

VarioConnect 12-cell (Baum)

EasyLink 12 (Optelec)

HumanWare Focus 14 (Thanks to the list! *GRIN*)

Also, I grew up on 6-dot Braille.  For anyone that knows/has learned 8-dot
Braille, is it a hard adaptation to make?

Thanks again!

Amy