From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Small braille keyboard/displays for iPhone

David,

Do you tend to use contracted more than uncontracted Braille? Also I think
I'm going to get one of those booklets that will help me remember how to
make an "at" @ symbol etc.  I never used computer Braille. In fact until a
year ago or so I had not used Braille since I was in school which was a good
while ago. :)
I'm really looking to use my RefreshaBraille for more than just reading. :)