A lot of that stuff that you don't like on that separate page was present, just
in other places, like notifications. I don't use it much either. But I don't
have to mess with it if I don't want to. You seem to think that they should do
everything just because you wanted that way. That is a whole lot of entitlement
coming for one guy.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone