Todd, they are useless to you.  I happen to use Health, home, and entertainment.

Just because they are useless because you don’t use them, shouldn’t mean you
can make blanket statements like the one you used.

Victor

From: Todd Patkus
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Delete & remove in iOS

Mary,

Wait a minute.

I never said I want them “all” gone.  I said that most of the apps like Home,
Health, Stocks, and Entertainment are simply useless.

Therefore, you are missing something.  Yes, you have the wrong impression that
I want them all gone.  Not true!

That is why I said Apple is really screwed up anyway.  They do not know what
they are thinking.  they just like to throw a lot of stuff at us for nothing.
That is it.