Well, this could be get me kicked off the list, although I hope not. I would
suggest that in the future, we all ignore post from this individual because he
has shown a persistent inability to understand that his complaints are
personal, privilege, entitled, and have no place on this list. Todd, if you
can't shape up, get an android device, find some android list, and see how you
get on there. Otherwise leave us alone.
Mary
Sent from my iPhone