Wow!
That is cheaper than Consumer Cellular for twice the data and way more minutes
as we have 250  minutes and 1.5 GB of data for $5.00 more than whayou are
paying.
I'll have to check into that.
Thanks,
Richard

“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya
(Sent from my iPhone 5S)

On Nov 22, 2016, at 2:10 PM, Chip Orange