Hello. I have played and bought levels from iAssociate 2. The trick is
to go to the More Levels tab at the bottom and flick through the
various levels listed. To purchase levels with tokens, double tap the
token value for the level, like 995 or 895, and then you will have to
confirm your purchase and then double tap OK. To buy levels, double
tap the price for each level like $0.99 (in uS currency), and then
double tap the confirm and OK buttons respectively. Whether you use
tokens or money to purchase, yoru newly bought levels will appear in
the levels tab.

Regarding your other question about having to buy levels for a free
game, this is very common among iOS games. Many games or other apps
are free but have in-app purchases. Consider for instance the
Blindfold series of games. The developer started out making games wich
were fre but which had one time purchases, but he found that money was
not coming in nearly as often. So he switched to having people
purchase multiple times per game, or pay one flat purchase which was
usually more, to play the game unlimited times. I would prefer to buy
once and play a number of times before I have to buy again. Thus, I
haven't bought many of the unlimited play games from Blindfold,
andwill generally pay $5 or $10 in iAssociate to unlock 10,000 or more
tokens to spend on multiple levels over time. I haven't bought many
levels recently in iAssociate since there are not as many that appeal
to me, and I dont' play it as often as I once did. But I still come
back to it every so often.

Hth,
Wayne

On 11/26/16, Jewel <jewelbla...@kinect.co.nz> wrote:
> Is there anyone on this list who plays iAssociate and has had to buy games,
> over and above those
> that are included with the original package?
> I have reached that point, having completed all of the levels, apart from
> "Easy Peasy" and its
> unlocking score of 750,000? and that, mind-numbing score, I am informed, I
> cannot  reach without *
> buying more games.
> I think that, early on, as an iAssociate player, after having played only 3
> or 4 levels, I was
> informed that, if I wished to continue as such,  I would have to buy more
> levels, (It seems that the
> game developer has a, rather, imaginative interpretation of the word FREE)
> and as I did wish to
> continue as an iAssociate player, I purchased, with real, not stage, money,
> called tokens, some more
> games from Apple, but just how I did it, now eludes me.
> I have 13,169 tokens so have no need, at present, to buy more, but when I
> select a new game, e.g
> nononyms with a value of 995 tokens, I cannot find a get/download  button,
> only  "get more tokens"
> and * more tokens I need like I need an extra  hole in my head!I have tapped
> and flicked my way all
> over the screen but still cannot find the magic button that will let me have
> access to new levels!
>
>            Jewel

> list.

Follow me on Twitter at: