Jewel,
yes, you are correct. For you there are 170 levels left to buy. I've
bought quite  afew over the last few years, though new ones are added
all the time. For me, there are 51 levels left to buy. You are right
about the variety of topics within a level. I've also noticed that
there are certain words and associations which appear in many levels,
like cat, dog, milk, coffee, pet, seasons, and so forth. There is a
way to start completely over from scratch, but I don't recall how I
did it before. I may have deleted the app but I don't remember. I was
at 2.5 million before I started over, and ow I'm at over 5 million in
total points. Restarting means that all of the levels you've completed
would be incomplete. This was fun to do again, but certain levels that
were included were also really hard, like Forces of Nature and others.
With some levels, you can tell by their names that they are easier,
like Winter Wonderland. Since playing the game, Google has become my
friend for looking up the answers. My wife and I both enjoy playing.

Good luck,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt