I've dictated, entered manually, and have used Braille screen Input.
Regarding Jewel's question, I've been playing for around 3 years or
more. That game has a lot of re-play value for me. I've thought of
deleting it, but then find myself going back and working on more
puzzles and associations. That game has also given me a lot of "ah
ha!" moments in the middle of the night. I really enjoyed the Around
the House level, though hat was also hard at times.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: