From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of James Mannion
Sent: Monday, 17 September 2012 1:21 p.m.
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 6.0 and Voice Over

As has been said, I think since it is a web content thing, that even if it
is a huge deal for someone that it is not as big of a deal as something
built in. Also, from reading the description of the store issue that was
talked about, it is actually exactly the same issue as you can have right
now when you open up the manual on your device and if you don't clikc the
link that says is better for voiceover and use the page that comes up
without doing that, then when you try to navigate using VO gestures you run
into much the same issue as was described. Voiceover is not able to scroll
the screen with content programmed that way as it should. It also sounds to
me like if in the situation that one app is being displayed per page and if
voiceover will swipe through and tell you what they are, then you could
count how many you have to go over from where you are adn then turn off
voiceover and swipe left that number of times. Then turn voiceover back on
and you should be in the right place. If the app store is the worst issue I
am not concerned.

Jim