From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Preordered my iPhone 5!

Hi. I preordered my iPhone 5 64 GB in white on Friday evening. I should get
it in October, though I certainly hope it is sooner. After reading the
messages on list about the carrier stores being full of people wanting to
preorder, I am glad that I called Apple to order mine. I think that people
are going to show up in droves this Friday, and that stores will sell out
quickly. I heard from someone on Twitter saying he was going to go to the
Sprint store to get his. Though he doesn't think the lines will be long, I
say that strange things happen when a new iPhone comes out. Seems like the
masses come out as well,
:)

I am upgrading from an iPhone 4, mainly to get more up to date hardware.
I've had issues with my 4 in the last few weeks and am ready for new
hardware. My future wife will get my current phone, which will be good for
her since she has an average phone and will be happy to have some sort of
iPhone.

Wayne

On 9/16/12, Sharon <smac...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I also preordered the I phone 5 black 16 gb and ordered it from AT&T's
> site about 7:00 a.m. They said should be here the 21st.
>
> Sharon

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: