From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: IOS 6.0 and Voice Over

Hi, you could if you want to, but there is really no need to. Also, keep
in mind that after about a week or so that iOS 6 is released, if you
ever have to do a restore on your iDevice, it will automagically install
iOS 6 anyway.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If you're killed by a wild pig, does that mean you were boared to death?