Hi again, Simon,

I can understand your frustration, but this is a bit like selecting text to
copy and paste with the pinch gesture. It takes practice and a light touch
and I don't want to sound condescending, but there are some people who
somehow don't seem to learn certain gestures. There are even people who
can't get any useable results with the Fleksy app while most people who use
it are thrilled by how well it works and how fast one can type with it. And
this is not just blind people. I gave my Mom an iPad for her birthday last
year and for a few weeks she could just not get the hang of how to move apps
either, but eventually she did although I am sure some sighted people don't
either. The tricky thing when moving apps is that you have to have pretty
good special awareness and let's say I want to drag the app on the very
right in row 2 onto the second app from the left in row 3 to create a
folder. You have to be able to drag your finger straight to the left and
then down a bit, if you start out and end up going on a diagonal and maybe
even on a diagonal going up instead of down or down too steep without being
aware of that you will definitely have problems. I think in this case the
only way is to go very short dispances, just drag an app across the next app
and then stop, once 2 apps are either side by side or one on top of he other
I find it very easy to put them on top of one another to create the folder.
And one more trick. I find it easier to drag a folder around than to drag an
app around because if you accidently let go while the folder is on top of
another app nothing happens whereas if you accidently let go of an app while
it is on top of an app you don't want it will create a folder. So once you
have a folder started, just drag it next to whichever app you want to put in
it next and then just drag the app over a bit until it's on top of the
folder.

Good luck,