I think Windows Phone 8 will be a bit more tightened down than Windows
8. My understanding is that you can only install apps from their own
store, and it'll only run on MS approved handsets. I heard it does or
will allow for SD storage to be added though.

Also, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 are not the same thing. From what
I've read, there is no accessibility, Narrator or a 3rd party screen
reader, for Windows Phone 8.

On 19/09/12 15:50, Joe wrote:
> Marco,
>
> I get where you're coming from, but I don't think Apple's way of doing
> things is not irrational. It's a different platform and therefore a
> different experience. The Mac doesn't do things quite the way I would like;
> therefore, for the moment I have stayed away from it as my primary machine.
> Yet, one can't deny that the experience on a Mac is pretty dang stable
> compared to its competitor. True, Windows 7 has gotten a heck of a lot
> better, but again, different platforms will engage different styles of doing
> things and should not singularly discourage folks from checking out the
> iPhone or any Apple products.--Joe

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail