From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mário Navarro
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Doubts with the new iPad pro 10.5.

Hi sieghard
I always liked to use iPad to have a larger screen, and for all their
characteristics:
Especially with the new iPad pro.
I like to feel use an iPad as a laptop...
I like to be able to take with me total peace of mind for anywhere.
  and be able to do almost with satisfaction.
I like big screens.

I 'm tired of using small screens in all the iPhone  models.
I hope that the iPhone 8 will bring us a screen of 5.5, or 5.8.

The perfect screen for iPhones, for me would be to 5.5, or 5.8.

Despite being blind, I really like to  feel a big screen in front of me.
And because I have more people to live with me in the house,  I want They have
fun...
I got my iPhone 7 for sale to buy the 8, but only if he bring a screen of 5.5
or 5.8.

Thanks.
Cheers.