Yes, calendar is the same. That is you can add your gmail or windows live
calendar to the list of available calendars on your device. This is the same
with notes and contacts, etc. This can be really handy for instances where you
want a shared calendar and a private calendar. For example I have my wives mail
account on my phone but have her mail and contacts turned off. I have calendar
turned on though and this way I can view whats happening for our family on her
calendar. Your iCloud account also supports this of course. Each of the
different services i.e. hotmail, gmail, iCloud and others support some or all
of the features. In some cases like gmail, the available features will depend
on whether you have it setup as exchange or with the gmail defaults.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/
Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing or @iBlindTech for podcast info.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com