Those Vox scales are crap. I had one die on me a month or so ago. So
frustrating!

I did buy another talking scale though I need to look up the brand. it was a
bit more expensive than the vox scale but seems to be more durable, at least so
far. I too would be interested in knowing how accessible are the commercially
available blue tooth kitchen scales.

If you are interested I will find out the name of the scale I have and post it.

Kim

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go
on.—Annie Proulx