They don't always answer the phone either.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Thompson" <kevinnb...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: A Question About The Uber App

I’m only speaking for myself here, but when I use Uber, or Lyft, I never text the driver. I much prefer calling them, that way I know that they have spoken to me directly, and they know to be looking for me. They don’t always read their text messages. So, I think it’s better to be safe than sorry. I have also had many drivers Tell Me, they would rather I called them, instead of texting them. That way, they don’t have to look down at their screen, to read the text. And the text messages sometimes will take away the GPS directions. However, it is my understanding that now whenever Uber drivers receive text messages, Uber reads it to them. I don’t know if the same thing applies to Lyft. Everyone has their way of doing things. This way is what works for me.

KbtSent from my iPhone