From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of kitty
hevener
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 8:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Seeking Advice on Upgrading from iPhone 5 to iPhone SE

Carolyn, I am with u on that.  I think that the bottom line comes down to
what you want to use your phone for. I really don't care about all the 3 d
touch and other bells and whistles.  I just want my phone  to make phone
calls (imagine that), do text messaging, and travel stuff like uber lyft,
and nearby explorer.  I want it to be small, like the SE, so I can easily
carry it.  But, if you want your iphone to be your computer and your sole
device, then maybe you really need the latest and greatest.