Hello list,

I am a proud owner of the iphone x and have had it since it came out. I
personally find the facial id more secure and faster than the touch id ever
was. Also who ever said that a blind person could not use attention as part of
the facial id never has tried it. I use it all the time without issues.  Also
for the person who said they like the touch id easier for the could unlock
their phone while it was on desk or in their lap, I could do the very same
thing as you do. Never have issues with it. The gestures used are super easy
and now that I have switched from the touch id,. I would never go back. I have
no intent to get a new phone since 30 minutes better battery life does not make
it worth operating it. Maybe next year. I saw the largest phone and I find it
way to bid. I would not want to Barry a iPad as a phone.

My opinion only. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo