From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dave
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 7:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 12 observations

I have an iPhone 6, and an iPhone 6s, plus my new iPhone 8.

I thought i would try the new Ios 12 update today, on my iPhone 6 first,
before updating my later phones.

I have to say, that the update is absolutely fine, and the iPhone 6, still
gives me the time, when i press the home button.

whether this will be the same, when i decide to update my later phones,
remains to be seen.

Dave.