From: l.d.ethie...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2018 1:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: big regressions in accessibility facebook messenger

Here in Canada it's 189.0 again...

Lyne

Le 3 nov. 2018 à 07:38, Davy Cuppens <davycupp...@gmail.com> a écrit :

  Sieghard

  Big thanx for that I knew this procedure. But I thought we could delete the
whole bunch of chats from one person just flicking up on their names and carry
out the delete rotor task and that does not work at all.
  But now I admit I am not sure if this has ever worked. The method you explain
is working fine.
  Thanx for that!
  Davy