The phone is maybe ten or twelve inches from my face when this happens and I am
holding the phone by the edges so my finger is not covering the ear opening. I
have successfully entered numbers before, just not since this last update.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go
on.—Annie Proulx