Maybe so, but when I tried hand break, couldn't figure it out.  Also, the
ripper program that I use, removes the copy write for you, so you don't need an
editional app or program to do it.  With the converter, it does allow you to
add folders so you do not have to add files 1 by 1

Kliphton-SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
)(iMessage, FaceTime&Email) kliph...@gmail.com
(life journal) kliphton.wordpress.com