Tara, if it were me, I would forward him the e-mails containing the
receipts.

Cheers

Alex

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tara Prakash
Sent: 05 October 2012 21:39
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: receipts for apps

Dear all. Is it possible to ask for a receipt for the apps you purchase?
Here is a scenario:

you tell your employer that a specific app is required to improve your
performance on the job and the employer's accountant  tells you to show the
receipts for reimbursement, to prove that you really bought the app, how can
you do that?

It sounds so unreal but very possible if you work for a government agency.

Thanks