Well, I’m clearly missing something obvious, which is how to start edit mode
once you have a folder open. If you open the folder, then that folder has the
focus, I should say the apps in the folder can be focused. So how do you get
out of the folder back to the app you want to move? Or if you start the edit
process before trying to open the folder, and you go to double tap on the
folder, then that’s not going to open the folder. So clearly I’m missing
something here.

Sent from my iPhone