From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gordon
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 6:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Flashlight Issue Resolved!

Try using the light detector on the seeing AI app. It works great in
situations where you need to check lights.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/9e687988-29d9-48d6-93c5-d0bbf17a15b5%40gordonradio.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DM5PR03MB2828FA38ACA127484395B727FC140%40DM5PR03MB2828.namprd03.prod.outlook.com.