Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 4:55 PM
To: VIPhone Mailing List
Subject: Re: updating

Hello Deidre,

Apple put a lot of work into improving the performance of older devices in iOS 12. I would encourage you to update. You'll get a lot of security fixes as well. Also, it's possible that apps will perform better, since developers tend to gear their apps to newer versions of operating systems first.

Best,
Anna