I use itunes file sharing to transfer large zip files into voice dream reader.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 11:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I find the easiest way, is to use dropbox.

-----Original Message----- From: Shirley Baker
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 7:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I thought about getting voicedream reader but don't know how to put books
into it. I did go to applevis.com but couldn't find a video on how to do it.
Just saw the written instructions, which really didn't make a lot of sense
to me.

Sent from my iPhone