🖖 Live long and prosper

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of janet
gross
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 10:21 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>

Hi All,
I accidentally downloaded the wrong app last night, as I was trying to download
the voice dream Reader app.  Can someone please tell me how I can cancel this
download-subscription? I went in to the app Store app, the update tab, my
account, I tapped my account, and went down to manage subscriptions, as I
usually did when I wanted to cancel a subscription, but now, I don't find the
option to manage subscriptions, and if I tap on my Apple id, I get a message
saying I need to enter my password.  So, I tried to enter it a few times, I
then got a message saying wrong password. So after trying to enter the
password, now, I get a message asking me if I want to reset my password.  I
really don't want to go through all that just to cancel a subscription, but I
have only until Dec 29-19, or I will have to pay 139.99.
I'm using iPhone xr with iOS 12.4.1.

Thank you all for any help in this.
Janet

Peace Be With You.