hi all,
It has been a while since I downloaded an app that wasn't free.  The other
day I tried to get Dark sky and I had to use touch Id to get in to the apple
store.  No problem as that is what I always have to do.  Now comes the weird
problem.  Then I was asked to enter my apple Password for the apple account
with my email address.  No problem, except there is.  I know my Apple
password and I entered it once and was told there was an error.  ?so, I
tried again with the same results.  I know this is the right password but
don't want to try again for fear of getting locked out or something like
that.  I guess I need to reset my password but wonder what is the best way
to accomplish this.  A friend told me to try it again and I would be sent a
link to reset my password but I wanted to know if this would be okay.
Thanks much for any thoughts on this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help,
and brave enough to ask for it.
Ziad K. Abdelnour - Financier