Ah, Kelby, if I can go back to lesson 1, I'll clue you in. I'll do that
sometime today.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kelby Carlson
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Language Learning Apps

So, do you just guess what the correct word is or what? The very first question
asks which word is the correct one, but there have been no lessons or anything
yet, and I have been told that on each screen there are pictures that match up
with the words.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E54AAE40-FF50-4322-8E09-8CF984332B68%40gmail.com.