I would think you would tap the one you think is correct. After that first
lesson the pics stop. I do remember seeing words that could have had pics by
them, and I just guessed at it. Also when you are going into a lesson there is
a tips item. Tap on that to get hints for the lesson. By the way, I admit I had
some previous understanding of Spanish so maybe I was ahead of the game. I
would also suggest sending complaints to developers. Duolingo is quite aware of
blind users, but perhaps they have not thought of totally blind users. I will
also add my email to others emails. However, I know these pesky pics disappear
after a certain number of lessons. I am much further along so I never get them
now.

Reggie Alvarado

> On Jan 19, 2020, at 4:08 PM, Kelby Carlson <kelbycarl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think you get what I'm describing, so I'll try again. The app speaks
just fine. At the first lesson, the beginning question is "which one of these
is water?" with a list of words that can be clicked. I have been told by
someone I show the app to that each word has a picture beside it and you must
chose the word associated with the correct picture. I assure you this is the
Duolingo app and I have confirmed with multiple sighted people that this is how
it works.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A0AFFA34-E493-49BC-B15B-1E0D00D266FE%40gmail.com.