Yes, I intend to get an adapter for my Bluetooth headphone, because I think
headphone sound by cable sounds better and clearer than Bluetooth.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Simon A Fogarty
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bose headphones?

Hi Shermeen

 A lot of the newer headphone models give you both Bluetooth and a wire also.

 But as for a wired headphone with lightening You will have to go with the
adapter in most cases,

I have not yet seen a wired or wire for headphones with the lightening
connecter rather than a 3.5mm headphone jack.

I highly recommend the going to a store and asking for a demo of their
headphones especially the quiet comforts with your own music,

Not the displays music

With your own music you know what you should be hearing and it gives a better
reality to what your after.