  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:25 AM
  Subject: RE: Bose headphones?

  You may not notice a lag when playing or resuming audio, but believe me,
there is no Bluetooth headset at this point with no lag, simply not
technically possible and it also does not really matter whether it’s
Bluetooth 2.1, 3, 4, 4.1 or 5.

  I have had relatively inexpensive Bluetooth 2.1 or 3 headsets which had
less lag than a much more expensive set which used 4.1.