  From: Anthony Vece
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Bose headphones?

  Hi Kay;
  I think we are using the same headphones.
  These are the Koss Portapro.
  They also have a raised (L) and (R) on the appropriate earphone.

  Sent from my Verizon iPhone 11!! Pro!

    On Feb 10, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    All I can say is just the other day I bought a pair of Koss Portapros
that are Bluetooth and they are phenomenal!  I mean no latency at all.
Believe me, I have put them through their paces and I have never seen
anything like this.   When there are pauses and speech or music resumes,
nothing is lost in that first sound or syllable.  They are a head band type
of head phone that goes over the ear but is not a can.  You can still hear
what is going on around you.  I wear them when I am using Aira but since I
wear hearing aids them, I put them more over the Mics on my behind the ear
aids and then I can hear what is going on around me and I can also hear the
agent.  I do not wear hearing aids when I wear them just for listening
purposes.  Hope this all makes sense.

    Kay Malmquist
    kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

    No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to
be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
    Rhonda Byrne