Hello Sieghard.

I too like sending I messages to people who have I messaging capability.

What I'm trying to say is, if I send I messages using my I phone without
associating an e-mail address, so I use my mobile number to send rather than my
Mac, I am unable to send as I messages and so the normal text messaging will be
used.  If I want to send an I message using my phone, I have to associate let's
say my e-mail that I'm sending from.

Before, when using IOS5 when I message started, I could send I messages to
people without having to associate my e-mail address (this was always done
using my mobile).  The Mac did not even have I messaging capability.  So what
has gone wrong here, I don't know. All I want to do is sending I messages using
my I phone using my mobile number but I don't want to associate an e-mail
address with it i.e. my present e-mail address.  I hope all this makes sense.

Kawal.