My phone number is selected here, in the receive, and next to that my Icloud ID
which is kawa...@me.com.  It looks as if you have to have that ID in there even
though it's not sending from that from my I phone, or the I Messaging isn't
going to work.  Before, when I messaging started out, all there was, was my
Mobile number and it didn't matter if my present Icloud ID (My e-mail which I
use) was in there or not.

Thank you Sieghard for looking in to this.

Kawal.