From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Flicktype

If you're typing a name that's not listed in the choices, you'll enter that
manually the same way you do with the standard IOS keyboard and use the two
finger single tap to indicate that the first letter needs to be capitalized.
Once the name has been entered once manually, it will stay in your dictionary.
In the future if you're going to type that same name in the middle of a
sentence, do the two finger single tap and type the word and select the name
from the choices. At this point the first letter will be capitalized.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/41eaff85-e779-ad22-0849-114849503353%40gordonradio.com.